Now that the holidays have come to an end and 2019 is officially upon us… it’s time to start thinking about this exciting new year.
What do you feel inspired to achieve in 2019? What impact do you want to make with your funeral business? How will you improve your personal life? What about your family life? Now is a great time to set some intentions.
If you need some good ole’ fashioned inspiration, look no further than the 28 epic inspirational quotes we put together for you below!
- “Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.” – Frank Tyger
2. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
3. “I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.” – Hafiz
4. “Spread love everywhere you go.” – Mother Teresa
5. “A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena Williams
6. “Each person must live their life as a model for others.“ – Rosa Parks
7. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
8. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss
9. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Motivation comes from working on things we care about.” – Sheryl Sandberg
11. “…imagine! Imagine! The long and wondrous journeys still to be ours.” – Mary Oliver
12. “Travel light. Live light. Spread the light. Be the light.” – Yogi Bhajan
13. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
14. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
15. “You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made.” – Michael Beckwith
16. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
17. “Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.” -Hafiz
18. “I have what I have and I am happy. I’ve lost what I’ve lost and I am still happy.” – Rupi Kaur
19. “Inspiration is God making contact with itself.” – Ram Dass
20. “Replacing ‘why is this happening to me?’ with ‘what is this trying to tell me?’ has been a game changer for me.” – Hey Franhey
21. “If you want to create change, focus all of your energy on building the new, not fighting the old.” – Socrates
22. “If you could even see a fraction of what’s possible for you, you would fall to your knees and cry.” – Laura McKowen
23. “Grieve. So that you can be free to feel something else.” – Nayyirah Waheed
24. “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.” – Pema Chodron
25. “Great things never came from comfort zones.” – Neil Strauss
26. “We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.” – Barack Obama
27. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr
28. “The scariest moment is always just before you start.” – Stephen King
BONUS: Print these quotes and hang them on your wall!
We’ve put together a few downloadable collages for you, so that you can print the quotes that resonate with you, and hang them up in your funeral home! Simply click the download link below, hit print and voila!
Enjoy, and Happy New Year from the f1 team! We hope it’s your best year yet 🙂